MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online MP Police Vacancy 2017 Exam Date / Notification Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017 visit the official website i.e mponline.gov.in
MP Police Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies in their department. The candidates can go online for filling the online application form on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Police Department. All the jobs seekers who fully eligible and interested in this job can submit their name online to the recruitment Board. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying the post. The candidates are suggested to fill up their application form as soon as possible because application form will be accepted on or before the last date. For Further details like education qualification, age limit, selection procedure etc are given below.
About Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board came into existence in 1970 in Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB has the responsibility of conducting various entrance examinations for colleges in the MP state for selecting the eligible candidates for different stream courses. This time, MPPEB has published a huge vacancy for eligible candidates in MP Police. Total 863 ASI, Subedar, Platoon Commander will be
recruited in the MP Police through this recruitment process. For Applying the Police Recruitment the candidate, the candidate need to wait for the Recruitment, After that see the Recruitment notification then apply online.
Madhya Pradesh police Recruitment Details
- Number of Posts: available soon
- Name of Posts: Constable,SI
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh State
Important Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Application Form : available soon
- Closing Date of Application Form : available soon
- Exam Date : update soon
- Result Declared : Update soon
Education Qualification Required gfor MP Police Recruitment 2017: The candidate must be 12th Pass from the recognized university /board.
- Age of candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved category candidates as per norms. Please read point 1.8 in the official advertisement for more details
The Selection of the candidate will be based on
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Cut off marks & merit list based
Steps to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017
- Read the full notification given under the below link.
- Visit official site or the Apply Online link.
- In the online application form, fill all the personal and educational details carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of passport photo and signature.
- Upload scanned copy of required mark sheets, caste certificate (reserved category) and other documents.
- Pay the asked application fee through your credit/debit card/net banking.
- Finally, submit the MP Police Online Application Form 2017.
- Take a print out of submitted form and save registration no.
Madhya Pradesh Police Jobs 2017
MP Vyapam (Professional Examination Board) has released the recruitment notification for various Posts. Interested candidates may apply online for MP Police Jobs 2017 on or before the last date. the candidate should read the official notification before applying. For more details regarding Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 visit the official website.
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Uttrakhand Police Recruitment 2017
For further more information details about MP Police Recruitment 2017 Constable Bharti Online Application Form / Notification leave comment below. Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.