CRPF Physical Test 2017-2018 PST Schedule CRPF Selection Process / CRPF PET / PMT Details Check CRPF Physical Dates
CRPF Physical Test 2017-2018
Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies in their department. A huge number of candidates have submitted their application form. As per the official notification, Selection of the applicant is based on PET / PST and written test. First of all PST / PET will be conducted by the recruitment authority. The candidates who will be declared qualify in physical test those will be called for written test. The candidates can check details about CRPF Physical Test i.e. PET / PST, which are given below.
- CRPF Recruitment 2017-2018 Constable/GD Vacancy
- CRPF Constable Technical & Tradesman Syllabus 2017
- CRPF Previous Year Question Papers Constable/GD
- CRPF Constable Admit Card 2017 GD Written Test
- CRPF Constable/GD Syllabus 2017 PDF Exam Pattern
- CRPF Head Constable Typing Test Admit Card 2016
- CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Result 2017
CRPF Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form for CRPF Recruitment 2017 those will be selected on the basis of:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Details of PST: Physical Standard Test
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
|For Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
Chest (For Male Candidates Only)
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Genl/OBC/SC)||77 cms||82 ms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
Note: At the very beginning of the PST / PET candidates will be asked to go to the bar set to above standard heights and those not fulfilling the height requirements will be eliminated.
Weight: Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical.
Details of PET: Physical Efficiency Test
- Those qualifying the height test will be subjected to race of 5 Kms for male and 1.6 KMs for female to be completed within 24 minutes and 8.30 minutes respectively.
- Those qualifying in the 5 / 1.6 Kms race will be subjected to biometric methods to eliminate the possibility of impersonation by the candidates.
The candidates who will be declared Qualified in PST / PET, those will be called for written examination. Thereafter documentation and medical examination will be conducted.
The candidates who are going to appear in documentation process those have to produce below given document.
- 04 Passport size latest photos
- Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate
- 12th Senior Secondary Certificate
- Certificate from serving Defence personnel
- Undertaking from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed for seeking reservation/age relaxation
For further more information details or any query regarding CRPF Physical Test 2017-2018 Details PST Schedule CRPF Selection Process, leave the comment below.
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.