Bank Of Baroda Admit Card/ BOB Hall Ticket 2016/ Bank of Baroda Call Letter/ Download Bank of Baroda Admit Card on the official website i.e www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2016
All the Candidates are here by informed that the Admit Card of Bank of Baroda will be available soon on the official website of Bank of Baroda. The Expected Date of availability of Admit card is in the 1st week of September for the Post of 400 vacancies in Bank of Baroda of Probationary Officers. This exam will be conducted in Online. The Test will be held on 25th of September in Examination Centers mention in Notification. Admit card is an important document which can be downloaded from the official website i.e www.bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB Refers that Bank of Baroda which is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India.It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. Bank of Baroda is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the Admit card so they are advised to download the Admit card on the official website in the 1st week of September.
Bank of Baroda Admit Card Details
- Admit Card Status : Available Soon
- Examination Conducted By : Bank of Baroda
- Name Of The Examination : 400 vacancies for the Full -Time
- Probationary Officer posts
- Official Website : www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Date Of The Examination : Announced Later
Bank of Baroda Call Letter 2016
Recently, Bank of Baroda has invited applications from the 400 vacancies for the Full -Time Probationary Officer posts. Many Candidates are going to appear in the given examination and waiting for the Admit card. Admit Card is uploaded now on the official web portal of Bank of Baroda at www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Candidates getting selected for the written test will have to take preparation according to the exam pattern. Details are mentioned below regarding the exam pattern.
- The Online Exam is an Objective Type Test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Online Test Consists of 200 Questions for 200 Marks.
Candidates should Attempt all these Questions in 2 Hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4th or 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer.
- The Exam Paper will be available in both Hindi & English except for Test of English.
- Candidates who get selected in the Written Test will be called for GD/ Interview/ Psychometric Test.
- Opening Date of Submission of application form : 2 Aug. 2016
- Closing date for Submission Of Application Form: 21 August 2016
- Availability of Admit card : st week of Sep. as expected.
- Date of Exam (Tentative): 25 September 2016
Steps to Download Bank of Baroda Admit card 2016
- Firstly you should log on Official website www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Then you should click on “Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card”.
- After it, enter the details like Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- BOB Admit Card will be opened on your screen.
- Take the print out of admit card & carry it at the exam center.
Bank of Baroda Hall ticket 2016 www.bankofbaroda.com
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Bank of Baroda Admit card has the good news that the admit card will be Published soon on the official website given below. Admit card is an Important documents for the candidates as Centers Authorities will not allow to sit in Examination hall. So candidates are advised to bring their admit card on the Examination Date at the examination Centers.
Official website : Click here for the official website
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.